[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer Problems with Grandstream Budgetone 100 Phone

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Aug 5 03:54:05 MST 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Dutton
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 6:27 AM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer Problems with Grandstream Budgetone 100 Phone

  I have two Grandstream Budgetone 100 phones connected to my local asterisk server.

  I am able to receive incoming calls, and place outgoing calls, but have two problems...

  1) I cannot transfer calls between the two phones. Pressing transfer takes me to a dial tone, I key in the internal number then press # or transfer, and the original call is cut off and the other internal phone does not ring.

  try pressing send instead of # or transfer

  2) I cannot hear an outgoing ringing tone when placing the call.

  add r to your dial statement in extensions.conf

  I would be extremely grateful to anyone out who has experience of these phones and can help.

  Regards

  James Dutton