[Asterisk-Users] Using answering machine in my phone

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Aug 5 03:01:17 MST 2004

try removing your s,102 statement
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adam Bezanson
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 12:11 AM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Using answering machine in my phone

  Is this supported? I have a very simple setup where I have 2 X100P cards and a TDM10B.

  The TDM10B is connected to a phone that has a digital answering machine built into it.

  If I make an inbound call on either X100P interface it gets transferred to the TDM10B interface.

  If I let it ring the TDM10B interface answers the call and the greeting message of the answering machine

  starts. Then shortly after that, it seems like the dial application exits because the TDM10B interface hungup.

  my extensions.conf file is as follows:

  exten => s,1,Dial(ZAP/3)

  exten => s,102,Hangup

  Log output from asterisk -vvvvc is:

  Zap/2 is a X100P interface

  Zap/3 is the TDM10B interface

      -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/2-1'

      -- Executing Dial("Zap/2-1", "ZAP/3") in new stack

      -- Called 3

      -- Zap/3-1 is ringing

      -- Zap/3-1 is ringing

      -- Zap/3-1 is ringing

      -- Zap/3-1 is ringing

      -- Zap/3-1 answered Zap/2-1

      -- Attempting native bridge of Zap/2-1 and Zap/3-1

      -- Hungup 'Zap/3-1'

    == Spawn extension (from-comcast, s, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/2-1'

      -- Executing Hangup("Zap/2-1", "") in new stack

    == Spawn extension (from-comcast, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/2-1'

      -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'

  Regards,

  Adam