[Asterisk-Users] QuadBri in NT mode not working.

irmantas.gudelis at vilnius2.balt.net irmantas.gudelis at vilnius2.balt.net
Thu Aug 5 02:00:19 MST 2004

I am unable to make quadbri board to work in NT mode, in TE mode it works
OK. I have set 5 jumpers to NT mode. Dmesg shows everything OK:

qozap: Junghanns.NET quadBRI card configured at mem 0xd084e000 IRQ 9 HZ
100 CardID 1
qozap: S/T ports: 4 [ TE TE TE NT ]
qozap: 1 multiBRI card(s) in this box, 4 BRI ports total.

from Asterisk side seems to be ok.

pri show span 4
Primary D-channel: 12

Switchtype: EuroISDN
Type: Network (PtMP)
Window Length: 135411676/135411612
Sentrej: 135412124
SolicitFbit: 135411996
Retrans: 135412060
Busy: 135411548
Overlap Dial: 0
--------------------
Using Stright cable ( do hope that board croses pins with jumpers).
But niver small lucent PBX indicates link, niver ISDN Courier I modem
connects to board.

Has anybody idea were to dig?

Configuration looks like:

cat /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf