[Asterisk-Users] No incoming audio on incoming SIP calls

John Howard john.howard at adelix.com
Thu Aug 5 01:49:40 MST 2004

Thanks Tobias,

I was having a homer 'doh!' moment there!

Can anyone suggest anything as to why I still can't get call transferring
working with the Zyxel 2000w wireless phones?  They have no transfer or hold
buttons, just a standard keypad. The phone is supposed to provide these
features using the 2 menu buttons and the LCD with an incall menu, but once
you are in a call the screen near enough goes blank or just displays the
incoming caller ID (if it was an internal call).

I have the threewaycalling=yes and transfer=yes in my zapata.conf, as well
as the tr on my dial strings [now in the right place of course ;) ].

I've also put the options into the features.conf as per Josh Roberson's bug
fix page, and applied his patch successfully.

These poxy zyxel 2000w's are being a right pain in the arse now.  Although,
I have to say things have improved greatly since applying the .0e firmware
to them, theyre a lot faster now too.

jd