[Asterisk-Users] PSTN Access Providers for Asterisk

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Wed Aug 4 14:28:36 MST 2004

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Service+Providers

> Can anyone provide their recommendations or experience in using a VoIP
> provider, as opposed to a LEC, to provide Asterisk with PSTN access?

After you go through the providers listed in the page above, reviewing
each of their coverage areas, features, use policies, etc, you'll probably
have narrowed it down to just a few who could meet your particular needs.
At that point you can use google or another list archive search tool to
find praises, rants, and probably config examples, for the ones you are
interested in.

Greg