[Asterisk-Users] Gafachi?

Charles Ellis elliscd at auburn.edu
Wed Aug 4 09:08:56 MST 2004

Luke,

I have used them and have been very happy with the service. They are the
only ones I have found that seem to be able to process a call from
Firefly that goes through 2 * servers. Nufone and Voicepulse are not
able to process it - I think it is a firefly problem not a Nufone or
Voicepulse problem, since everything works fine if I use IAXPhone.
Anyway, Gafachi has worked well for me, and I do not think you need to
register unless you are receiving incoming phone calls.

Charles....