[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 as a regular Asterisk FXO device?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Tue Aug 3 23:19:14 MST 2004

It _seems_ to only pick up the line when the VoIP end answers. At least
for me it doesn't stop ringing until I see the log entry in Asterisk say
it picked up the call.

Now I just have to figure out how to get Asterisk to _not_ override the
incoming caller id with the SIP information from sip.conf. The SPA-3000
says it sends the CID from the PSTN through, but Asterisk is just show
the SIP extension number.

Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>