[Asterisk-Users] Rodopi Billing

Gary Carr gc_list at carolina.net
Tue Aug 3 11:59:26 MST 2004

While we have not integrated the asterisk CDRs yet it should not be a
problem to do. We our building a billing system for ISP/CLECs that will do
what you want. If you want more information you can contact via email to
jspence at corp.carolina.net or by calling 910.402.5010

Regards,

Gary Carr
President/CEO