[Asterisk-Users] Integration with Altigen

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Tue Aug 3 11:36:05 MST 2004

I would like to integrate * with an existing Altigen PBX.  I want to spend
as little money as possible to make it happen.  My main goal is to
inexpensively connect a branch office to the phone system.  Eventually I
would like to replace the Altigen system with an Asterisk server so I don't
want to spend any money on Altigen hardware.

Currently the Altigen has analog interfaces with a couple of open ports.

If I used a TDM40B (FXS ports) could I interface that with the Altigen
system and connect the two of them together.

Thanks,

Geoff