[Asterisk-Users] features.conf

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent-networks.com
Tue Aug 3 11:25:36 MST 2004

Kevin Walsh wrote:

>Josh Roberson [twisted at indigent-networks.com] wrote:
>

>>no.. WRONG.   rename parking.conf, as parking.conf is what features.conf
>>

>Oops.  I knew it was one of them.  At least I didn't say sip.conf :-)

True that.   This is another reminder that everyone needs to make sure
that when they update, they check all of the files in the configs/ path
in the src tree to see what's changed.  Also, if you're confused about
why something that's supposed to be in cvs "isn't", a good method would
be to make clean; make update; make install.  If that still doesn't cure
it, blow away the source tree and start with a new checkout.

Just a friendly reminder to the list.

twisted