[Asterisk-Users] One way voice with following error

Owais Zuber obzuber_asterisk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 16:13:37 MST 2004

Hi,

We are using * box with verson CVS-NHEAD-07-05-04 and around 25 users makes calls through it simentaneously. We are using this system for 3 months now and there hasnt been any issue in it. From 31-07-04 there has been a lot of trouble on that * box.

The calls get disconnected in the middle of calls and sometimes there is one way voice. The following error displays on the * CLI whenever we get one way voice.

"Received Mini Frame Before First Full Voice frame."

Investigating this error reveals that * receives a mini voice frame before a full voice frame, but how can this matter be solved.

It should be noted that we are using QoS on switches and routers and everything is normal.

Any helpful feedback is more than welcomed.

Regards,