[Asterisk-Users] CallPres screening DDI

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Mon Aug 2 15:58:48 MST 2004

Steven Critchfield [critch at basesys.com] wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 16:23, ePyron Felix Deierlein wrote:
> > With kind regards
> >
> Kindly do not send email in HTML. Your message was particularly
> offending for having changed the font color to a green that was harsh on
> the eyes and reducing font size by about 2 points.

I just opened it, saw the offensive, covert colour scheme, saw that
it was HTML and promptly deleted it.  I didn't read a word.

I will sometimes read a HTML article if it seems likely to be of
some interest, but I will mostly just delete on sight.  This is
especially true if a typeface, size or colour has been specified,
or if a background image or logo has been inserted.

> You where unlikely familiar with the fact that to represent a space
> in HTML you needed to send 5 characters as opposed to 1 in ASCII.

Well, that's six for a " " or just one for an ordinary space.
Unless you mean the five characters in " ", of course. :-)

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz