[Asterisk-Users] asterisk call parking + SNOM lighted buttons?

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Mon Aug 2 13:23:44 MST 2004

I'm trying to get call parking working with the lighted buttons on the
SNOM 200. I have set the 5 buttons to "Park Orbit", for extensions 700-704.

Pressing the first button (x700) does park the call. However, the
remaining buttons (x701-704) don't allow me to pick up parked calls, or
show parking status via the LEDs. I can only pick up parked calling by
manually dialing the 701-704 extensions.

Has anyone successfully implemented a call parking scheme with the SNOM
200, which uses the lighted buttons to show the parking status? I'd
liked to see at a glance which parking spots are active.

I am using the SNOM 3.35 firmware, and CVS-HEAD-08/02/04-14:14:04, with
the chan_sip2 module (chan_sip2A4.c).

- Mike