[Asterisk-Users] Today's possible problems with Broadvoice????

Brian McManus astbiz at mynetworkplaces.com
Mon Aug 2 13:20:47 MST 2004

For the record, That wasn't the intent of my post, he did ask if there
were alternatives, and I mentioned there are alternatives.

I agree they all would like to be up 100%, and since I've never used
BroadVoice, I can't talk negatively or positively represent them, as I
have no experience using them.

I'm assuming some of these providers are experiencing growing pains, and
they have quickly fixed the problem-- Above and beyond that, BroadVoice
doesn't officially support * as a device, and as far as I know, have
never had an outage for "supported" systems.

Brian