[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as Front-End for Artisoft Televantage 6

Alain Bautista alain at allianceglobal.com
Mon Aug 2 12:54:59 MST 2004

Anyone had experience 'marrying' the two?
We had setup * to front end Artisoft's Televantage.
It works with some issues need to be resolved:
- Inbound calls could not properly handled and routed by Televantage's
Call Classifier. It goes directly to the Televantage's default auto
attendant. Correct digits not being passed by * to Televantege?
- The caller's Caller ID does not appear on Televantage's Viewpoint/Call
Monitor
- Televantage Viewpoint/Call Monitor  does not display and monitor all
other incoming calls from the same queue. It can only display the active
call of the agent.

Additional questions:
Can asterisk classify calls based on the DID? DNIS?
How about having multiple 800 numbers tied to 1 DID number? How is this
implemented.

Sorry for what seems to be a no-brainer questions. I'm new to this.

All inputs are appreciated. Thanks!