[Asterisk-Users] CDR with MySQL and Asterisk PID File

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Aug 2 06:38:07 MST 2004

Probably best to install MySQL 4 (free) available from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/4.0.html

Under Red Hat or Fedora, for example, I find that these libraries are
necessary:

If you use rpm's, install by using rpm -U for each, in this order:

      * shared-compat (may be called something else now)
      * client
      * devel
      * server - and follow on screen instructions
        to create root password

Regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel