[Asterisk-Users] Zaphfc CallerID problem...

Thorsten Huber th-voip-lists at agamemnon.LF.net
Mon Aug 2 04:53:42 MST 2004

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 01:20:32PM +0200, Massimo De Nadal wrote:
> > we had similar problems and fixed them by setting the CIDName to the
> CallerID:
> >
> > [from-ISDN1]
> > exten=>s,1,Wait(1)
> > exten=>s,2,SetCIDName(${CALLERID})
> > exten=>s,3,Dial(Sip/cisco1&Sip/xlite1,30,tTr)
> > exten=>s,4,HangUp
>
> Thank you for your answer. I think my problem is a little bit different.
> If I add a priority like:
> exten => s,2,NoOp (${CALLERID}_${CALLERIDNUM}${CALLERIDNAME})
> I can see that CALLERID and the other variables have no value.... it seems
> like channel zap knows the CALLERID but doesn't set the variables values.

Its the same on our installation. Instead of zaphfc we're using quozap
with a QuadBRI. And its working with SetCIDName.

> Maybe a zaphfc bug ?
It could also be a wanted behavior. There's antother Question: Do you
always trust the received number (this applies to all channel types)?

--
Gruss / Best regards  |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-414
Thorsten Huber        |  Ruppmannstrasse 27 |  fax +49 711 90074-33