[Asterisk-Users] different pridialplan for different channels in zapata.conf

Key Aavoja key at neoon.com
Mon Aug 2 01:09:41 MST 2004

Hello,

I read the previous postings in asterisk-users mailinglists and I didnt
found any postings related to my problematic topic.

Problem:

If I need to set different pridialplan for different channels. For example:

group1 has first 15 channels and all calls what are sendt via this group
are "pridialplan=national"

group2 has next 15 channels and all calls what are sent via this group are
"pridialplan=international"

Is there any way to present it so, as I described?

Thanks for the attention.

Best Regards:
               Key Aavoja

/* Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat
you with experience.*/