[Asterisk-Users] About CDR billsec when used TE410P

JackyChen jacky.taiwan at msa.hinet.net
Sun Aug 1 21:53:21 MST 2004

Dear All,

Situation (1) is
SIP agent -> Asterisk TE410P -> Telcom Mobile System

PRI debug Message type:
(just hear about Mobile System VoiceMail IVR introduction, hangup before
beep tone)
 Message type: SETUP (5)
 Message type: CALL PROCEEDING (2)
 Message type: ALERTING (1)
 Message type: DISCONNECT (69)
 Message type: RELEASE (77)
 Message type: RELEASE COMPLETE (90)

GSM Mobile still not send connecting signal like following
 Message type: CONNECT (7)
 Message type: CONNECT ACKNOWLEDGE (15)

 but the CDR's billsec start count

Situation (2) is
SIP agent -> Asterisk TE410P -> Telcom Mobile System

PRI debug Message type: (Realy enter VoiceMail system after beep tone)
 Message type: SETUP (5)
 Message type: CALL PROCEEDING (2)
 Message type: ALERTING (1)
 Message type: CONNECT (7)
 Message type: CONNECT ACKNOWLEDGE (15)
 Message type: DISCONNECT (69)
 Message type: RELEASE (77)
 Message type: RELEASE COMPLETE (90)

My Problem is Zap Channel seems don't check PRI q.931 message type, when
start billsec count
or some thing I miss? Could some one help me to hack the problem?

Best Regards,