[Asterisk-Users] cdr record for recording location

Leo Ann Boon leo at innovax.com.sg
Sun Aug 1 17:08:05 MST 2004

Just turn on UniqueID logging for CDR records, then make sure you name
the recorded files using the uniqueid.

To turn on uniqueid logging, you need to edit cdr_mysql.c Make sure the
following line is there
#define MYSQL_LOGUNIQUEID 1

To use uniqueid for file name, change the monitor line to something like
this (using wiki example):
exten => _8.,2,Monitor(wav,${UNIQUID},m)

Hope this helps.