[Asterisk-Users] Compiling * on OpenBSD 3.5

mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 12:19:04 MST 2004

Thanks for that.  It certainly did need that. When I tried again I got undefined refs to sin, cos etc..

I wonder why it compiled fine the last time for me..  only difference is that I have the sources in /usr/src - but that shouldn't be required I think..

No I am getting an undefined ref to `tgoto' `tputs' `tgetent' `tgetflag' and `tgetstr'.  I solved that with -lncurses

I'll update the patch I posted to the bug on http://bugs.digium.com..

Michael.

Greg Broiles <gbroiles at gmail.com> wrote:
I found that it was also necessary for me to add

"-lm" to the LIBS line for it to work on my nice fresh OpenBSD 3.5 installation.

--
Greg Broiles, JD, EA
gbroiles at gmail.com (Lists only. Not for confidential communications.)
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: