[Asterisk-Users] Zaphfc CallerID problem...

Massimo De Nadal maxx at digital-system.it
Sun Aug 1 12:13:52 MST 2004

I'm not sure that this problem is strictly related to zaphfc, but this is
what happens:
my asterisk (build on bri-stuff-0.1.0-RC2k) handles a single PCI HFC-S based
card.
I own a Cisco 7940 Sip phone (fw 7.1) and a pc running X-Lite.
Zaptel.conf and zapata.conf are taken directly from zaphfc samples.
Extension.conf contains the following lines:

[from-ISDN1]
exten=>s,1,Wait(1)
exten=>s,2,Dial(Sip/cisco1&Sip/xlite1,30,tTr)
exten=>s,3,HangUp

The problem is that when I receive a call, I can't see the CallerID neither
on the Cisco 7940 nor on the X-Lite client.

Exactly the cisco phone tells me: "From asterisk / asterisk"
x-lite: "Call incoming on line & asterisk"

The strange think is that on asterisk console when a call arrive I see:
- Accepting call from 'xxxxxxxxxx' to 's' on channel 0/1, span 1
- Executing Dial ("Zap/1-1,"Sip/cisco1&Sip/xlite1|30|tTr)
    (where xxxxxxxx is the correct caller id)

Any ideas ??