[Asterisk-Users] Hiring Setup

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Aug 1 01:42:26 MST 2004

If you ask for help by mail, you should not block incoming
mail ...

Failed to deliver to 'cosmicsoft at cosmicsoft.net'
SMTP module(domain cosmicsoft.net) reports:
message text rejected by cosmicsoft.net:
550 Administrative prohibition

Ooops ;-)

Anyway, I have offered you 'neighbourhood assistance', ie.
I help you get * working on your Fedora box - you owe me a
favour in return.

But since I checked out your website and saw that you are
developing software on OSX, I also mentioned that you may
want to get started with Asterisk on your Mac, since it is
far easier that way.

All you need to do is download the Asterisk installation
package for OSX here ...

http://www.astmasters.net/stuff/Asterisk.pkg.tgz

and optionally the associated scripts for basic control
tasks here ...

http://www.astmasters.net/stuff/AsteriskAppleScripts.zip

and you will have a working Asterisk installation within
10 seconds (not including the download time though, but
it's only 3.1 MB)

I also mentioned that we are about to release three OSX
GUI based assistants to 1) add new phones and extensions,
2) add an FWD account and 3) add a Voicepulse account.

In other words, get started right away on OSX, get familar
with Asterisk, then move your configuration over to the
Fedora box once you've got it going.

Anyway, my second mail to you bounced as well, so if you
want to get more details and take me up on that
neighbourhood assistance offer, you will have to contact
me: benjamin (at) sunrise-tel (dot) com

rgds
benjk

--
Sunrise Telephone Systems Ltd
9F Shibuya Daikyo Bldg., 1-13-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan