[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 * -> * handoff

Darryl Ross spam at afoyi.com
Fri Apr 30 23:07:40 MST 2004

Hey All,

Yeah yeah, bad form to reply to myself, but <mrgoby> on IRC helped me
out with the answer just as I sent me question. I'm following up for the
archives.

Looks like there is an option in the iax.conf file called
notransfer=yes. Seems to do the same thing as canreinvite=no does in
sip.conf.

Regards
Darryl