[Asterisk-Users] R2 support

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Apr 30 19:58:07 MST 2004

jorge verastegui wrote:

>Hi
>
>i have successfully downloaded and compiled libr2 from source.
>
>But i dont seem to find how to properly configure it. When i run it
>(partcially unconfigured) the following error occurrs
>
>Signalling requested is R2 Signalling but line is in PRI Signalling
>signalling

This error is easy to fix by changing ccs to cas, and removing crc4, in
your zaptel.conf file. However libr2 does not work. It is a partly
implemented solution which I abandoned. It only gets you about 10% of
the way to a working R2 system :-(

My current R2 software is completely different.

Regards,
Steve