[Asterisk-Users] file.c weirdness

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at oacys.com
Fri Apr 30 17:47:42 MST 2004

> > Could someone explain to me the proper return values for
> ast_filerename and
> > ast_filecopy? I'm trying to write an application to utilize
> these functions,
> > but the return values seem wonky. Specifically, I can't
> tell whether success
> > will always return 0 and failure will always return !0.
> >

> Please take a look at include/asterisk/file.h it includes the
> information
> you seek.

I've looked there, but I'm having strange results regardless and I was
hoping maybe someone knew something more. Perhaps the problem is not in the
return values. Would you mind if I send you a module to test on a
development server? I'm getting very strange results when I test this code,
and I can't find anything wrong with it - I must be missing something
obvious.

Thanks,
--Ernest