[Asterisk-Users] Beeps clicks and volume problems

Ed Rubright ed at rubright.net
Fri Apr 30 14:49:10 MST 2004

I've had a very similar experience.  Its interesting that I find varying the
rxgain makes a big difference!  The values that work for me are:

rxgain=8.0
txgain=-1.5

...if I move rxgain=6.0....then the echo comes back.  Not continually, but
enough to be annoying and make me not want to use the SIP phone.

Ed

  _____