[Asterisk-Users] Best echo-free and trouble-free system?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Apr 30 10:25:48 MST 2004

> Funny some enterprising member of this list hasn't come up with a marketing
> plan to sell commercial line equalizers and/or echo cancellers to x100p
> users, TA750 users, etc. ;)

Nobody'd buy them for the x100P, and as far as the channel banks go -- I've
only used the Adit600 with FXO for channel banks and they seem very good at
echo cancellation to the PSTN.   There are already commercial T1 echo
cancellation devices, I think it's John Todd who has experience with them but
I'm not 100% sure.

Regards,
Andrew