[Asterisk-Users] Stop thinking - just do it! *** Speak at Astricon 2004!

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Apr 30 09:00:51 MST 2004

Olle, Steve, & other list members...

A friend and I are toying with two different topics. Anyone on the
list have any thoughts as to whether the following two topics would
be of interest at Astricon?

Topic 1 (probably 30-40 minute session):
 Interfacing * to the pstn network
 two-wire to four wire conversion; echo sources
 transmission levels
 testing through * to milliwatt generators and quiet terminations
 what to look for when echo is a problem
 etc...

Topic 2 (probably 30-40 minute session):
 Implementing * in the workplace
 call queues
 ivr functions
 agi functions
 real world production support
 etc...

Anyone have any comments in terms of whether the above would be of
interest, and/or additional subtopics that should be addressed or
included in either session? (Off list direct comments/suggestions
accepted here as well.)

Rich