[Asterisk-Users] South-Africa

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Fri Apr 30 07:00:00 MST 2004

Good day all
I'm in South-Africa,currently we are using openline4 cards for our pbx
systems.Now we first need approval on the cards form icasa(a government
standards) before we can use the card.The market here is very big for a
system like asterisk.The only problem is to get a card approved(for a
small company like us) its just about impossible.
Now what I'm looking for is a company that will import an approve a card
or if someone out of South-Africa now of such a card?
The market is very big here
Let me Know
Thanks
Altus