[Asterisk-Users] Find Me/Follow Me AGI Scripts?

George Pajari George.Pajari at netVOICE.ca
Fri Apr 30 03:15:51 MST 2004

Can anyone point me to a set of AGI scripts that implement find me/follow me
functionality?

As I understand it, this involves:
1) dialling multiple numbers simultaneously
2) when any line answers, play a message ("Looking for Jane Doe. Press 1 if
you are Jane, please hang up otherwise.")
3) first call that gets a 1 is bridged, all other calls terminated
4) no call gets a 1 before timeout, call is sent to voice mail

Thanks for any help/pointers. If my understanding of FM/FM service is
incorrect please enlighten me.

George Pajari
netVOICE communications
Vancouver, Canada