[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk VS. Skype

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Apr 29 19:50:16 MST 2004

Or if you are using DIAX, make a batch file that contains:

SET PA_MIN_LATENCY_MSEC=60
g:
cd g:\desktop\diax\
DIAX

where PA_MIN_LATENCY_MSEC=minimum latency that your windows PC can deal
with.  By default it starts at 400ms (which might explain your half second
latency).  I played around with this value and found 60ms to be the most
stable on my windows pc.

Kind regards,

Matt Riddell