[Asterisk-Users] CAPI ptp does not work

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Thu Apr 29 11:43:41 MST 2004

Hi.

I use C4's and capi in p2p without issues...
are u loading c4 firmware in p2p mode?

eg, /etc/capi.conf should be something like:
# card   file    proto   io      irq     mem     cardnr  options
#b1pci   b1.t4   DSS1    -       -       -       -       p2p
#c2       c2.bin  DSS1    -       -       -       -       p2p
c4      c4.bin  DSS1    -       -       -       -       p2p
#fcpci   -       -       -       -       -       -

then, try move away mode=immediate from asterisk capi.conf
and add exten matching to your dnis...
ie if your msn is 1234, add to the context demo

exten => _1234,1,Goto(whatsoever)

let us know.

Matteo.

Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>