[Asterisk-Users] Dlink DVG-1120s and Asterisk

Mark Rizzo mrizzo at perpetualent.com
Thu Apr 29 10:15:59 MST 2004

Apologies, my first post had HTML formatting enabled

--------------------

I friend gave me his DVG-1120s after he realized that AT&Ts callVantage
stuff would not work for him.  It appears to be running a SIP version of
firmware, however, it downloads an XML configuration file via SSL from
AT&T.  I cannot find a way to manually configure the VOIP portion of the
unit via the GUI.

I contacted D-Link to get an example configuration file so I could get it
working with Asterisk.  D-Link essentially told me I had to be a provider
and send a request via company letterhead before they would even consider
giving me the xml format.  I won’t rant about how silly that position is

Does anyone have a sample XML file for this device they can send me?  I saw
some posts a while about where I thought someone had it working with
Asterisk but I have been unable to reach those folks to get more
information.

Thanks in Advance,
Mark