[Asterisk-Users] SIP DTMF signaling to VM

Lance Smith lsmith at emergent-netsolutions.com
Thu Apr 29 08:16:17 MST 2004

Hello all,
I am trying to get voicemail to work for sip phones using g729, yes I did
buy the licenses.
I can get it to work using other codecs like G711 and dtmfmode=inband.
But when I make a call using g729 I get "Apr 29 09:47:14
WARNING[1209214400]:
dsp.c:1452 ast_dsp_process: Unable to process inband DTMF on 256 frames"
on my console.
I can't seem to get anything to work when using 'rfc2833, or info'.
Can someone point me in a direction or have a solution, even better:)