[Asterisk-Users] GrandStream 1.0.4.55 Firmware

Duane digium at aus-biz.com
Thu Apr 29 07:18:36 MST 2004

Greg Boehnlein wrote:
> Hello,
> 	Anyone using the 1.0.4.55 firmware release with any success? I
> have had my Budgetone running 1.0.4.50 for about a month and a half now
> with no problems whatsoever, and I am a little leary about upgrading.

I've found a few issues, after a few phones calls the phone will echo
the person on the other end, rebooting the phone fixes it...

I setup an onhold extension to play music through the phone's speaker
phone function, trying to take an incoming call crashes the phone, again
rebooting fixes it...

--
Best regards,
  Duane