[Asterisk-Users] Asttapi in Terminalserver/Muliuser Setup ?

Christoph Adomeit ado at niederrhein.de
Thu Apr 29 06:19:27 MST 2004

Hi,

I evaluated asttapi, it fits our needs to dial with asterisk out of
windows applications.

But we are working with rdesktop on a windows 2000 terminal-server, 3 Users on 1
Machine

Whenever a user Sets up asttapi via outlook the configuration
changes for all users. For example when I enter sip/340 as my extension,
the other users also have sip/340 in their configuration.

Do you know a trick to have individual configurations to asttapi in a
terminal-server setup ?

Thanks
  Christoph

--
Alles was man nicht mehr braucht wird irgendwann zum Brauchtum .
Christoph Adomeit         Gerichhausen Adomeit & Terstappen GmbH