[Asterisk-Users] conference & sip

Vladyslav vladk at azhelp.net
Thu Apr 29 04:10:37 MST 2004

The MeetMe application needs a timer to work. There are different ways
to get the timer to work, but it won't work by default if you haven't
got a Digium Zaptel hardware interface card installed.

from:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20cmd%20MeetMe
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+timer

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 13:51, Altus Snyman wrote:
> Good day all
> I've installed asterisk with sip on my LAN,no special cards,if done
> sip.conf and extensions.conf and all work 100,I'm using x-lite as a
> client.
> I'm trying to do conferencing.What I did was to has out the meetme.conf
> looks like
> [rooms]
> conf => 9876
> conf => 2345,9938
>

> and extension.conf
> exten => 9876,1,MeetMe,9876
>
> When I go onto x-lite and type 9876 it gives me this error in asteris
> *CLI> Apr 29 12:50:12 WARNING[-1221493840]: pbx.c:1198
> pbx_extension_helper: No application 'MeetMe' for extension (ext_test_1,
> 9876, 1)
>   == Spawn extension (ext_test_1, 9876, 1) exited non-zero on
> 'SIP/101-e43a'
>
> Any Idea
> Thanks
> Altus