[Asterisk-Users] cdr_mysql and macro use for outbound call issue

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Wed Apr 28 19:02:30 MST 2004

Most of my outbound calls are handled by macro contexts:

[macro-pstn]
exten => s,1,Wait(.5)
exten => s,2,PlayBack(beep)
exten => s,3,PlayBack(silence/1)
exten => s,4,Dial(${ARG1}/${ARG2}${ARG3})
exten => s,5,Playtones(Congestion)
exten => s,6,Wait(3)
exten => s,7,Hangup

which is called like
exten => _920[1289]XXXX,1,Macro(pstn,Zap/g1,9,${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}})

Because of this approach I'm missing all data (phone number) which should
be recorded into CDR. Every row is being recorded as dst='s', except for
those contexts which are not being handled by macros.

Is there any solution - other than rewritting every rule - so I won't miss
the actual destination number when recording the CDR into mySQL?