[Asterisk-Users] Enhanced Voicemail Features + IAX

Brian D'Arcy bdarcy at akiva.com
Wed Apr 28 14:29:29 MST 2004

The new voicemail features are great, cheers to those who worked on it!

Un-related to this though (maybe?)

When using the voicemail features (not happening in meetme or other apps
that I can tell), I'm getting a lot of error messages in the CLI
regarding IAX:

Apr 28 14:05:45 WARNING[9226]: chan_iax2.c:5487 socket_read: Received
mini frame before first full voice frame

Sometimes this causes the firefly client to just continue to ring even
though in the CLI I see that the voicemail prompts are being read, other
times everything works great, regardless of the error messages.

This could possibly be a client issue, however I never received any of
these error messages prior to upgrading from stable to today's CVS.

Just thought I'd let someone know.

Brian