[Asterisk-Users] BUSY_MIN, BUSY_MAX AND BUSY_THRESHOLD

Gelson Dias Santos gelson.santos at opservices.com.br
Wed Apr 28 14:10:40 MST 2004

I´m trying to get busydetect working with an analog PBX. I have an
extension connected to a X100P. PBX generates a 230ms tone, followed by
70ms silence, another 230ms tone, 70ms silence and keeps repeating the
pattern.
I´m not sure if I understand how BUSY MAX, MIN and THRESHOLD  in dsp.c
works, because I have the default values from 0.9.0 and it does not
detect the busy signal:

#define BUSY_PERCENT            10
#define BUSY_THRESHOLD          100
#define BUSY_MIN                75
#define BUSY_MAX                1100

Can someone with more experience intunnig these parameters suggest me
the right values I should use?

Thanks
Gelson