[Asterisk-Users] ECHO

Ed Rubright ed at rubright.net
Wed Apr 28 11:42:01 MST 2004

In what scenarios do you have echo?

HQ sip phones thru PRI?
Remote sip phones thru IAX2 to PRI?
Remote sip phones to HQ sip phones?

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Justin Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 5:59 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] ECHO

Hi,

OK I have been struggling with this echo problem for a while now and I need
some help.  we have to * machines, one is in a remote office running 5 snom
200 phones(sip), and the other is at our corporate HQ also running sip.  the
two machine communicate via an IAX2 trunk and the machine in our HQ has a
single full PRI with digium hardware.  I have tried to use the zap utilities
to adjust the gain but the vu meter for rx is always pegged, the tx meter is
around 50-70 %.

any help would be excellent!

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: