[Asterisk-Users] ECHO

Justin Carlson justin at lach.net
Wed Apr 28 05:59:07 MST 2004

Hi,

OK I have been struggling with this echo problem for a while now and I
need some help.  we have to * machines, one is in a remote office
running 5 snom 200 phones(sip), and the other is at our corporate HQ
also running sip.  the two machine communicate via an IAX2 trunk and the
machine in our HQ has a single full PRI with digium hardware.  I have
tried to use the zap utilities to adjust the gain but the vu meter for
rx is always pegged, the tx meter is around 50-70 %.

any help would be excellent!