[Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Apr 28 10:30:58 MST 2004

> > Looks like they do?!? or am i reading this wrong?
> > http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=wildcard_tdm400p2
>
> Anyone here is using the 4 FXO card from Digium? (TDM04B - 4-port FXO
> bundle)
> How many cards is the maximum possible? 3?

Just ordered one a few minutes ago. Should have it in two days, but
I'd guess its going to take some time to make it work since they said
it doesn't come with any documentation whatsoever.

Not sure what the max number might be as yet, however since its the
same basic card as the fxs one that's been around for awhile, one
might assume they have the same limitations.

Would someone with the 4-port fxs card send me a copy of their
config's?  Or, a reference site? (Since the card doesn't come with doc,
I don't have a clue what is really required to implement it.)

Rich