[Asterisk-Users] RE: [Asterisk-Users] AW: [Asterisk-Users] Can´t compile the source!

Csaba Pócsai Csaba.Pocsai at tumsan.fi
Wed Apr 28 07:54:18 MST 2004

hi,

I do not know much about Asterisk yet but I have an idea about the compiler.
Have you tried to remove and to install the gcc again?
According to my experience the most stabil gcc version is 2.96.3.
That version is testet by GNU on a lot of systems with a lot of softwares.
If you have an updated system (One redhat version to another)than the gcc
updated can make some errors for example forget ot link the rigth gcc libs.
This can cause errors as well.

Br.
Csaba Pócsai