[Asterisk-Users] New ASTGUICLIENT released: 1.0.1

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Apr 28 06:58:32 MST 2004

Hello,

- The source code would need to be changed to configure for IAX, but it is
all perl so if you know perl you could probably figure it out.

- Actually we are only using SIP hardphones right now, but it does work with
any SIP device soft or hard

- That is something that we could add easily. We'll consider it for the next
version

- busy/disconnect/answering machine-voicemail detection is hard to code if
anyone knows an easy way of doing it I would love to know.

MATT---