[Asterisk-Users] New ASTGUICLIENT released: 1.0.1

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Apr 28 04:31:31 MST 2004

Hello,

- you can use a softphone or hardphone,as long as it's a SIP client phone
and you have Zap lines that you are dialing out over

- currently IAX clients aren't configured to work with astguiclient

- there is silent monitoring and it's very easy to use

- sounds like you want a predictive dialer. if that's what you want take a
look at shady-dial project. VICIDIAL doesn't do auto-results as you call it
because doing what you described is illegal in the US.

- a more detailed calling criteria as you described it sounds like a good
idea, I'll look into it.

Thanks,

MATT---