[Asterisk-Users] one-way audio and isdn4linux

andre me.asterisk.20040329 at gaberbocchus.net
Wed Apr 28 04:13:32 MST 2004

I'm replying to my own email just for future reference.
The problem has been solved by moving away from isdn4linux and
installing capi4linux and chan_capi.

This was possible with the patch for chan_capi version 0.3.1 made
available a couple of days ago.

The quality of sound is also excellent btw.

cheers, andre

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 08:31:54PM +0200, andre wrote:
|Hi,
|
|Apologies in advance for the lengthy email.
|
|I'm new to asterisk and have trouble with isdn4linux.
|
|The setup is very basic like this:
|
|   winxp ------- asterisk -------- winxp
|   x-lite           |              x-lite