[Asterisk-Users] Softfax/spandsp compilation

Diego Ercolani ercolani-asterisk-users at yacme.com
Wed Apr 28 00:27:10 MST 2004

Only to signal that if you want to compile app_rxfax and app_txfax with last
cvsses of asterisk you have to modify the patched versions of the apps
directory Makefile to define the symbol _GNU_SOURCE

example, the line to compile app_rxfax from:
gcc -O2 -g  -Iinclude -I../include -c -o  app_rxfax.o app_rxfax.c
gcc -D_GNU_SOURCE -O2 -g  -Iinclude -I../include -c -o  app_rxfax.o
app_rxfax.c

this won't break compilation but I've not tryied functionality becuse of my
mgcp problems with chan_capi.....

Hope this help
Diego Ercolani