[Asterisk-Users] Channel Modem Failure?

Jeremy Bogan jeremy at segpub.com.au
Tue Apr 27 22:29:39 MST 2004

Hi All,

Something really weird is going on. I just stopped and started my
asterisk server, and it just decided to stop starting. I only made one
change to the config file for the musiconhold.conf, and now for some
strange unknown reason, i'm getting the errors:

  [chan_modem_i4l.so]Apr 28 15:26:42 WARNING[16384]: loader.c:240
ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_modem_i4l.so:
undefined symbol: ast_unregister_modem_driver
Apr 28 15:26:42 WARNING[16384]: loader.c:408 load_modules: Loading
module chan_modem_i4l.so failed!

My system has a TDM400P card with 2 FXS modules and 2 x X100P cards,
it's all been working fine for the last few weeks, until I just stopped
and started *.

I tried doing a search in the archives and Google, but couldn't come up
with anything. Has anyone seen this error b4? I even tried disabling
the chan_modem.so driver from modules.conf but it still errors.

Thanks!

--
jeremy bogan    [ jeremy at segpub.com.au ]
segment publishing - design.develop.host